Sunday School (two classes – Intermediate: grades 4 – 6, and Teen: grades 7-10)
- Classes begin at 9:45am each Sunday (during the school year) in the downstairs Sunday School area.
- “Living the Good News”, is a lectionary-based curriculum, focused on the cycle of readings used in the Sunday worship services, so there is a “whole community” approach to study the same readings each week. The readings are also studied in the 9:15 am adult forum and heard during the worship services.
- Youth participate in a variety of activities including art, music, and games that appeal to all learning styles and ages
- Discussion and active reflection is encouraged.
- Youth are prepared to participate in the worship services as acolytes.
- The teacher and assistant bring the children to join their families at the exchange of the Peace, and for the remainder of the worship service.