St. John’s offers a variety of learning opportunities for people to deepen their faith, wherever they are on their journeys of faith.
You are welcome to attend any of these scheduled events or activities.
- Sunday mornings at 9:15 am, one of the following is offered in the Parish Hall:
- Bible Study, using “Living the Good News”, a lectionary-based curriculum; focused on the cycle of readings used in the Sunday worship services.
- Speakers, with a quarterly focus on general Stewardship education (Winter – time; Spring – creation; Summer – family; Fall – money).
- Wednesday evening programs offered periodically throughout the year during Advent and Lent, plus additional programs, as scheduled.
- Thursday morning Eucharist and Bible study
- Saturday morning Women’s Book Study